Besides going on a few drives to see the leaves and help the baby sleep, we have also done a little hiking and biking. I had been missing the mountains and hiking a lot this summer, so it was fun to get out on a trail again. One of Tyler's sisters joined us and we had a great time hiking with her.
![]() |
| Baby's first hike! |
![]() |
| The ruins of an old power plant up Little Cottonwood Canyon. |
Tyler also recently tuned up his mountain bike, and after he told me about the beautiful trail he did in Corner Canyon, I decided I was ready to give mountain biking another try. I am really out of shape and had to take it pretty slow, but Tyler and another one of his sisters were super patient with me. They made it really fun even though I'm sure they wanted to go much faster. I'm so glad they helped me to stick with it because it felt so good to be active, and the trail was so beautiful.
Happy Fall!









No comments:
Post a Comment