"You are awesome for doing this."
It made me smile, even though this was the second or third time (who can remember which at such an hour...) during the night I had woken up to a face that looked something like this:
I thought about my family and friends who wrote messages on diapers for us at one of my showers. Some are just funny, while others are encouraging, like this one that told me I was awesome.
I finished changing his diaper and in that moment, I did feel awesome...especially since my baby's face now looked something more like this:
Special thanks to everyone for all the fun diapers. We enjoyed using up that package and reading all the notes. It certainly made changing time a little more exciting.
My favorite diaper? The one that said it was Tyler's turn, haha. :)
My favorite diaper? The one that said it was Tyler's turn, haha. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment