Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cousin Moments

I was very close with my cousins when I was growing up. My Mom and her 5 sisters all had babies within a 2 year period, so I had many cousins that were close to my age on that side of the family. We loved playing together at Granny's house when we were little, and hanging out as friends when we got older. I also have fond memories with my cousin on my Dad's side as well. It was so fun to grow up with them, and I still enjoy their company and friendship.
Me with the girl cousins close to my age, and their brothers. (I'm in the middle...and sorry about the underwear)
I'm excited that our kid will have a cousin his age on both sides of the family, and two fun older ones to look up to. He will get to meet his Boston cousins from my side in January!
His cousins on Tyler's side are also both boys, and they have already had some adventures together- including a fun trip to the zoo last week.
I think I loved this awesome polar bear exhibit as much as my nephew.
Hooray for cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment