Thursday, February 7, 2013

Snapshot Moments

I've decided that every once in awhile, it would be fun to document some of the smaller details of our lives, just as they are, in that moment. So here's my first attempt. Some random pieces of life right now.

              These poor plants are trying to survive in our second bedroom after coming home with me over winter break.                                           Some of them were gifts from my students, a couple were growing in my classroom.                                      One lucky one finally made it back to school last week. I'm not very good at remembering they are there...
Sometimes when Tyler is unwinding after work, I get a mini concert from selections like these ones. I love it.                  These books haven't left the piano for awhile.
The dreaded sink full of dishes. 
I got these sweats for Christmas, and I wear them...A LOT. They are just so warm and comfy.
And they remind me of my sister in Boston. :)
I got a little bored with the selection on Netflix, and borrowed these old favorites from my sister in Logan. Guilty pleasure...
The calendar in our master bathroom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment