Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Moments in Boston

When my sister moved to Boston, we had originally planned to go visit for a week in the summer...but now I am having a baby instead. :) So even though Boston is not usually a weekend destination, especially in the winter, we decided to take a quick trip out there with my dad and family.

It was a bit of a blur, but we had a lot of fun: red-eye flight on Friday night, some sight-seeing in Boston on Saturday, church and a little drive to Concord on Sunday, and enjoying our last few hours together at my sister's house before the flight back on Monday.
Yes...we have watched this show. :)

The "Little Women" house in Concord.
My favorite moment of the trip was when we were telling our nephew that we were leaving the next day. He looked at Tyler and said "But I love you! You can't go!" 

 Sightseeing was fun, but I just loved being together with my family- especially my sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment