There were moments of traditions, exercise, movies, games, chatting, and of course,
lots of delicious food.
![]() |
| this is becoming a tradition on my dad's side... participating in The Human Race |
![]() |
| the pie spread at Grandma's house |
![]() |
| enjoying the nice weather...is it really December next week? |
![]() |
| my family's traditional gingerbread house night |
![]() |
| getting our first, big Christmas tree! |
Among other things, I was thankful for a long 5-day weekend (yay, teacher perks!), our opportunities for work and education, our bigger apartment that gave us the excuse to get a full-sized Christmas tree, our fun and supportive families, technology that allows us to keep in touch with family that lives far away, and of course-
my incredible husband.
He is absolutely the biggest blessing that I have in my life right now.
Even though Thanksgiving is over, I'm determined to remember to keep that thankful spirit in my heart. There is always something to be grateful for!






No comments:
Post a Comment