I'm not ready to give up on it quite yet, but I have been trying to find a healthier balance with the way I use technology in my life.
At any rate, life continues to move forward with its inevitable changes. I really like change (most of the time). A book I read recently talks about how change and challenge are actually very important to happiness, and I believe that. Even changes that are hard or unwanted help us to grow, and bring new adventures and opportunities that we wouldn't have had otherwise.
We're looking forward to some bigger changes that are coming in the next few months, but for now we are enjoying every moment with this kid because he keeps changing so quickly. One week brought crawling, pulling up, and teething, while the next brought standing, climbing, and cruising. It has been so fun. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment