Call us crazy, but we really did go on three weekend road trips this last month, with the kid in tow.
All of these trips were planned separately with different people and for different reasons, and it just so happened that they all ended up in March. Although I am feeling a bit worn out from traveling three weekends in row, we had so much fun!
Trip #1: Snow Canyon, St. George, and a happy wedding
 |
| Adventures with Tyler's sister and family |
 |
| Yay for one of my best friends/former roommate! |
Trip #2: Zion National Park
 |
| Hiking fun with Tyler's parents |
Trip #3: Moab
 |
| Good times with my Mom & family |
Did I mention the kid was a trooper, and did so well with all the hiking and driving? He is pretty awesome. We had some fun photography moments as well, but I think I will save those for another post. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment