Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Family Moments

My dad got married last week!
We couldn't be happier for him and his beautiful bride.
They are so great together, and I love seeing my dad so happy.
 A lot of family came into town for the celebration, including my two out-of-town sisters. It was so fun to be all together, even if it was just for a few days. Since my youngest sister will be leaving on her mission soon, we realized it will be the last time my siblings and I will be together like this for almost two years- or possibly even longer.
My sister currently living in D.C.

My sister from Boston. Yes, we are both pregnant and due within about a month of each other. :)
Our crazy, cute nephew.
Love my sisters!
 It was a great week, and we felt very blessed to enjoy so many happy moments with my family.
P.S. I have to show off Tyler's awesome tie tying skills...

1 comment:

  1. I love these! The pineapple heart picture turned out really well! :)

    ReplyDelete