One of my personal blogging rules is that I will never apologize for- or worry about- getting "behind" in my posts. It is only a hobby, and if I don't have time to blog about something...oh well! Plus I have never felt the need to blog about every single thing that happens in our lives anyway.
However, May is my favorite month of the year and it has already come and gone without much recognition on my part. So I felt it deserved a fond farewell before we move onto posting about our summer adventures.
Goodbye spring flowers.
Goodbye Year #26.
Goodbye Memorial Day.
 |
| Over the holiday weekend, we went down to Manti. We both have different ancestors buried in the Manti Cemetery. |
 |
| This is Tyler's ancestor who was the stone mason for the temple. |

 |
| We also went with Tyler's family to the Coalville Cemetery on Memorial Day. |
Goodbye Trimester #2.
Goodbye May!
No comments:
Post a Comment