Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Happiness Is..." Moments

Last night, my cute baby sister was in her last high school musical: You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. This particular sister just exudes happiness, both on and off stage. She is so bright and positive. I was sitting next to my Grandma, who commented that "it would be so sad if she ever had to play a depressing or sad character, because that just isn't who she is!" It is so true.

The final number in the play is all about finding happiness in the simple things...always a great reminder.
I am a big believer in choosing to find happiness in life, no matter the circumstances. It is not always easy, but it really can be just as simple as focusing on the positive things, no matter how small. I'm thinking of starting my own personal "Happiness Is..." list as a daily reminder to focus on the positive and count my blessings.

Charlie Brown says it best:

"Happiness is anyone and anything at all that's loved by you."

No comments:

Post a Comment