Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year Moments

Happy New Year!

So far, 2014 has been great! We started off the year by trying something new. On New Year's day we rented some cross-country skis, and headed up the canyon. We had a lot of fun trying to get the hang of the skis and really enjoyed the beautiful scenery. I love getting up into the mountains in the winter!
Later this week one of my little sisters is getting married, so my Boston sister and her family came into town... which means the cousins finally got to meet each other.





Bib Buddies- only 1 month apart
It was hard to get them both to smile at the same time...
I have always loved the start of a new year, with the opportunity for change and new beginnings. This year I've been inspired by this article and this TED Talk to focus on my daily systems and habits as a way to appreciate the journey and process of improving myself and my life, rather than worrying about completing big goals. I'm looking forward to enjoying the moments that come and also the moments that we make in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment