Tyler left little notes for me in random places around the apartment. It took me a few different days to find them all, and some of them really caught me by surprise. I laughed when I opened up the microwave one day and found another one.
I enjoyed spending some time with his family over the weekend.
We have a really fun time participating in the MS Walk downtown every year.
And his Mom and sisters gave me my first baby shower! Our baby is already so spoiled.
I had some fun times hanging out with my family throughout the week as well. It always made me smile when people in my extended family would ask, "Where's Tyler today?" because they didn't know he was out of town, and I could say, "Oh, he's in Denmark" or "Sweden." That was never the answer people were expecting to hear.
Then there were a lot of moments that were very...quiet. I enjoyed the spring sunshine, read a couple books, caught up on some cleaning, and probably watched a few too many Gilmore Girls episodes. I really don't mind spending time alone, but sometimes our apartment felt a little too quiet. We definitely missed each other a lot. However, I am so glad he was able to go experience some new places! I was very excited to hear all about his amazing trip, in person, when he got home. :)
![]() |
| On my way to the airport to pick him up...only a little excited. :) |
Home just isn't the same without him. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment