We went with Tyler's family to try an Ethiopian restaurant downtown called the Blue Nile.
You can read a review of the restaurant here.
The fun of Ethiopian-styled dining is that you eat with your fingers, using a crepe-like bread called injera to scoop up the food. Although there are different seating options, we sat around the platters of food served in tall baskets (pictured above) with small tables to the sides. The food itself had such a variety of delicious flavors-- some dishes were spiced with curry while others were just plain unique in taste.
It was a great adventure!
We are definitely planning to go back.
(Let us know if you want to come! :) )



I must be hungry because that food looks super super good. MMMM. I love your hair!! It is so cute short. I hope you are enjoying your new apartment and summer. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteWe saw that restaurant the other evening when we went for tacos at the taco stand at Sears. We will have to try it! Plus I love the idea of eating with your hands!
ReplyDelete