I was driving home the other night, and kept catching glimpses of beautiful color in sky as the sun was setting. But I was driving, so I couldn't really enjoy it without causing an accident or something. When I got home the colors were fading, but Tyler and I still spent a few minutes watching from the parking lot in our complex. It was pretty, but I wished we could have enjoyed the whole process from a better vantage point.
So we decided to take our chances, and planned an evening for catching the sunset. We set up our tripod on the deck of Ty's parent's home (because they have an awesome view) and invited my sister to come along. We were definitely not disappointed. It was a gorgeous night.
Photographs never seem to fully do a sunset justice, but we had a lot of fun trying to capture it.
So pretty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete